Reply To: Name needed for a little girl!

Home Forums Introductions Name needed for a little girl! Reply To: Name needed for a little girl!

Laurent Jaccard
Participant

Dear KMarshal1990;
I want to offer you my deepest sympathies for your loss. It’s not easy to lose a pet, certainly one that you’ve had for such a long time. I too– lost my soul mate of 19 years this past August. There isn’t a single day that passes that I don’t think of her, she has left me with a cat shaped hole inside my heart. You can’t replace what you have lost–neither can I, you just have to remember the bond you guys shared and appreciate all the love and joy that he brought to you. Getting another cat is creating a new love and a new bond that I hope will last you a very long time. As per the subject of names I was thinking Smokey or lightning. Smokey, for she is bringing a new chapter into your life and the smoke from the pain will settle and you can move forward. Lightning, for you have to think of the silver lining, yes it’s the greatest pain to lose someone you love, but now you get to create a new love a new bond and a new story with your new baby. I hope this helps.
Keep us posted.
xoxoxo