Is this a Bengal?

Home Bengal Cat Forum Introductions Is this a Bengal?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Soham 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

I wish that I knew for certain if I had 2 Bengals. I read articles all the time about Bengals and their behavior, characteristics, etc… My male certainly has a lot of the behaviors that I’ve read about. However, I can’t post his picture here because I’m having trouble with the add media button. Is there any other way to upload a picture of him so that I can possibly get an answer?

Thank you

Kat

I’m having trouble with add media button also, can’t show my Kat off either ????????? any one else ???

Laurent
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try “add media” again? I just tried on Firefox and it works now.

Soham

Hello I am new here and I could not start my own thread so I’m replying here instead. I live in Kolkata,India. My sister has always been fond of cats and recently our grandmother told her that she could keep one, she wants a Bengal kitten, I have contacted every pet dealer in the city and no one was able to help me. So I asked an aunt of mine and she directed me here. Can anyone help me acquire a Bengal kitten for my litte sister??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN OUR
NEWSLETTER