- January 27, 2017 at 9:54 pm #3673Helen BerryMansellParticipant
We returned from honeymoon on Friday 13th Jan to find our cat sitter had lost our georgeous Bengal boy Rafiki on Saturday 7th Jan.
If you get offered a Bengal from Perth Western Australian or see one please check it’s not our boy.
He was an indoor only cat apart from under supervision in the garden.
His best mate is Blanco our rabbit and the rabbit has taken to banging his back feet I assume trying to get Rafiki to hear him. Rabbit normally do this to indicate danger but as he can’t cry I assume it to make a noise.
Rafiki has his own Facebook page so if you could like it and share it to assist in raising as much awareness as possible it would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone in advance. 🐯🐾🇦🇺💕
- January 30, 2017 at 4:28 pm #3709Tanya LaporteModerator
I’m so sorry to hear about this. I’ll share it on my Facebook and hopefully someone will have some news. I wish you the best of luck and fingers crossed he comes home safe and sound
- January 31, 2017 at 2:21 pm #3712LaurentKeymaster
I just saw on your Facebook that you found him?! That’s great news!
- February 4, 2017 at 6:06 pm #3764Tanya LaporteModerator
YEAHHHHHH Rafiki is home safe and sound!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.